Welcome to the enterprising world of chat. Being a model on Hostess on for our Network partners is a great privilege. Our goal is to make everybody money, but in order to do so it is necessary that the models who appear on our sites perform to the best of their ability.
This guide describes the standards that we MUST follow and demand of all models that appear on Chat in order for us to give the best customer service and maintain our professional reputation.
MAXIMIZING YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL
FRENZY. Frenzy is the number of members in your free chat that are going nuts to see you naked, do certain acts, get to know you, typing in “CAPS” to get your attention, etc. Selling shows is a numbers game. The more visitors you can keep in your chat, the better.
We see your room having two doors…one where they enter and one where they exit. Let’s talk about how to close the exit door. Holding interest will effectively close the exit door and cause your User Count to go up. How do you hold interest? It’s not so hard, if you are actively posing, showing off and talking with some erotic overtones. Remember, this is a site based on SEX and bringing the subject back to SEX in subtle ways is critical to maintain User Count.
Good Frenzy is a lot of room visitors chatting at a fast pace, asking for everything under the sun. The more excited they are the more you will sell.
We want to suggest that the best way to control your room is to let the comments fly, fast and furious. Do not attempt to control the chatters’ styles or whether or not they type in “CAPS” or lower case. You may have a brand new member that has no chat experience that has purchased 10, 20 or 30 minutes of time for a 1on1 show. Pissing off that new User by telling them to drop their “CAPS” could cost you a long show and a lot of minutes. Would you rather have all calm chatters typing in lower case or be selling more minutes and not caring about “CAPS” or the overall Frenzy in your room?
The more Frenzy you drive the more brains you affect. Let’s face it, at $6 per minute of show time we MUST get their brains out of their heads! Men see their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, secretaries and coworkers sit and type or do bills or watch TV every day, give them a reason to stay in your room that they cannot find in their real lives.
Why is it good to talk to the room as a group? We think 75% comments to the room as a group and 25% to individuals is a good mix. One of the best ways to control the chatters is to not pay each person too much attention. Comments to the group as a whole convey a very subtle message, and that message is; “If you want my individual attention, buy a 1on1 Private to get it.” We’re not saying don’t chat with the Free Chat people, but we are saying less chat directed at each individual person is a good thing. Acknowledging the new guy that just enters your chat room is very good. Even if his first comment is, “Show me your pussy/cock” you can let him know you see him with a simple, tolerating reply like “jeez NEW USER, aren’t you going to say Hi first?” At least they know you saw them and you’re not bringing the atmosphere down with negativity. After that, continue talking to the group.
Use HUMOR and a POSITIVE approach. We like the style of talking to the group as a whole, with less emphasis on individual chat because of the tone it sets. The message is: “I’m not here to make money; I’m just naturally horny and do this to get off.” It is truly amazing what the chatters will believe!
We’re going to list some comments that we think are good things to say to the group:
- “I just took a nap and got online….I woke up so freakin’ horny!!!”
- “I can’t wait to get in a private show…I’m so horny I’m gonna cum in 5 minutes.”
- “I’m going to treat my next private show to some close-ups my doctor’s never even seen.”
- “Who is a good enough cyber-lover in here to make me cum in a show tonight?”
- “I love knowing you are all getting hot watching me…I’m such an exhibitionist!”
- “mmmm, can’t wait to get in a show tonight, I love being told what to do.”
- “Are there any older men here? I have this new fantasy about older guys!”
- “I’ve been so bad…I was fantasizing about meeting one of you and letting you have your way with me….hehehe”
NEVER SAY NO
This is so important and it takes creativity on your part to answer all questions with positive responses. We know it sounds impossible to always say yes, so let us give some examples of how to say “yes” to chatters’ questions (even when your REAL answer is no.) Remember, the idea is to get them in private, you can sweat the details after they are in the show.
- CharlieChatter: “Do you do anal?” (Let’s assume here that you don’t do anal)
- Model: “Charlie, I’m an anal virgin, will you go slow with me in a private show if I try for you?”
- CharlieChatter: “Do you fist in private?”
- Model: “Charlie, I can try for you, so far I can only do 3 fingers.”
- CharlieChatter: “What’s your email address?”
- Model: “Charlie, I only give my email address to my customers, I send them special surprises.”
What are they? Hangers On are chatters that fall in love with you and spend every waking moment in your chat, but they NEVER buy a private show. How do you handle a Hanger On type person? The first is to stay polite but not give too much attention. Give just enough to keep them interested and coming back. Time works wonders for Hangers On. They tend to be slow to decide on signing up on the site. They have common fears about credit card security on the web, they may be on a limited budget, and they may just not “believe” in sex that “isn’t the real thing.” I’m sure you’ve heard all the excuses from Hangers On types. Here are a few different ways to handle these hard-to-sell people.
Just stay nice. Don’t put too much attention on them and see if time works, and they eventually sign up and purchase credits. This is tricky because the more attention you give them, the happier they are not buying anything.
After giving them some special attention to bolster their egos, try this little trick:
- “Charlie, want to play a game with me?” (They will always say yes) “Okay Charlie, I’m going to put you on a chat time out until you sign up and get a show…;)” Make sure they see you giggling. If you try this, you need HUMOR with it.
Tell the customer how sweet they are and you understand how difficult it is to sign up and buy a show. Try to recruit them to help you sell your private shows. They’ll jump on this until they realize there is nothing in it for them.
Work one Hanger On against another. Jealousy works wonders.
No need to explain to you what a Rude Customer is. You’ve seen all kinds of them in your chat. This suggestion is radical and takes some amount of pride swallowing but it’s very effective and you will ultimately win. Rude Customers are all looking for the same thing: ATTENTION. They go for the negative attention and one reason they act like this is that they are so good at getting what they want, and that is negative attention. What you have going for you though is the fact that all Rude Customers are children at heart, immature people that are easily controlled with some creative thinking. Try this once; it will work 9 times out of 10. We know your first impulse is to kick them out, but…try this formula. Compliment their behavior and then ask a personal question.
- RUDECUSTOMER: “SHOW ME YOUR PUSSY/COCK BITCH!!!”
- MODEL: “Oh my! You are so demanding….I like that, where are you from?”
We can almost guarantee this will catch them off-guard. It is the VERY last thing they expected to hear from you. The typical answer they give to this response is “I’m from Chicago, why?” They are totally dumbfounded and you have just taken control. This is much easier than doing what we call “Swatting a Hornet.” When you take the negative approach with them and bitch them out and kick them out of your chat, they come back being more of an asshole and even more annoying. It’s a lot more fun to control these types than escalate a fight with them. ALWAYS REMAIN POSITIVE AND HAPPY ON CAMERA.
How many of your chatters and show buyers think they have good game? We’d say it’s right around 100%. What is your game? Is your game working? Do you always have a game plan in mind when you work your chat?
The money is in LONELY MEN and not horny men. If you notice any of the models you see that are in a long 1on1 show, you will notice the shows are usually talk shows, lots of typing with their outfits still on. There is a reason for that and the reason is the buyer is lonely and wants to talk. What do lonely buyers fantasize about? The lonely show buyer’s fantasies are different than the sex show buyer’s fantasies.
Lonely buyers fantasize about having a girl/guy like you, about dating you, courting you and maybe even being married to you. They want to introduce you to their friends, show you off and go out on the town with you on their arm. Lonely men do not want to end the show if they still have hope of reaching their fantasies. Sex show buyers on the other hand, masturbate and then leave. Appealing to the Lonely Buyer type is easy. ACT SINGLE! The game of acting single has to be subtle and coy. If you come on too strong they know you’re working them.
Men will refuse to believe you are single even if you are. But, they do believe that you are going through a breakup. Everyone can relate to that because most everyone goes through breakups or knows someone that has. If your room has a low key, underlying message of “I’m single and looking” that’s the best game you can put down. It will over time attract some lonely buyers, and with that comes longer shows with less physical work, more minutes and more $$$.
We can’t tell you how many times we’ve come in a model’s chat to see her complaining to her/his room visitors about how slow it is or how cheap they are or sitting looking bored and sad. Who in their right mind is going to spend $6 per minute on a girl/guy that is sitting there all angry and upset? You have to act, and it has to be an Oscar performance. The chatters cannot know you are upset or feeling down. THEY WANT HAPPY GIRLS and GUYS.
Imagine this: a guy has a girl, guy or wife that’s all grumpy and bitchy. He waits for her to go to bed so he can get online and enjoy some hot girls/guys. He goes in your room and he sees you chatting about your problems! EXIT stage left!! He’s gone and so is his $$$. We expect every model to be an actor/actress and not to let the room chatters know you are unhappy or upset. If you cannot act fresh, cheerful and sexy, sign off and come back on when you can put on a happy, sexy face.
WHERE ARE THE BUYERS????
How do you know if a chatter has an account? Are most buyers talking in Free Chat or lurking on the sidelines? How do you identify someone who will sign up and spend money? Are their countries that can’t get accounts because of high credit card fraud? What age is the average buyer? How do you know whom to target? With the system not having a way for models to see who is a member and who isn’t it’s hard to know who to concentrate on and who to ignore. We will attempt to shed some light on where the buyers are and how to bring them in to chat with you.
Our statistics show that only about 15% of the chatters actually buy shows. That means two things: 85% of chatters do not buy. It also means that the majority of your buyers don’t ever talk in Free Chat! This is exactly why it’s so important how you respond to the chatter, you need to impress the buyers that are lurking in your room but staying quiet and not chatting. We can’t stress enough how important it is for you to realize that most buyers don’t chat in the Free Chat. Post a big sign on your monitor “I AM CHATTING TO IMPRESS THE NON CHATTERS.” This will remind you that most buyers do NOT chat in the Free Chat. They simply “window shop” and they browse the rooms until they find a model worth going private with.
OK, let’s address how to flush out members and buyers. There are a few things you can do:
Talk to someone that’s not chatting and say something like this: “Hey all you Non-Chatters, don’t hide. Come talk to me. Don’t be shy”
A customer is talking to you and being kind and gentlemanly. Ask him this: “You’re sweet CharlieGentleman, have you ever bought a show from the site before?” The wording here is very important. You are not asking him to buy from you, you are merely asking if he’s bought a show on the site before. Guys tend to answer this question honestly because it’s not a direct request for them to buy. His answer is very telling. A ‘no’ answer means he is probably not a member and you can work him from that angle. A ‘yes’ answer means he is a member and he is a good prospect to work on.
Turn off buzzword Alternative
Answering your chatters with instant demands for them to buy a show is the kiss of death to selling minutes. No one likes a pushy model; very few customers spend money on pushy models. Just because you have demanders and beggars in your chat doesn’t mean you should answer with begging and demanding. If there ever was a case of two wrongs don’t make a right, this is it! Be better than your chatters in your attitude; don’t stoop to their levels or methods.
Within the performer application there are also automated messages you can send to your customers to save you time. This is a great way to seduce your customers into a private show!
USE AUDIO TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
The audio feature will enhance your private shows 100%. There is nothing more erotic to our customers than hearing our models moan their name as they manipulate themselves to an orgasm. With every single private show that you get you should ask the user what their real name is. The closer you get and the more you know about someone, the harder they will fall for you. That is how you gain loyal and exclusive customers. This makes the experience much more personal for the viewer. People will feel a lot closer to you being able to hear your voice.
If you are new and feel uncomfortable using audio, don’t worry. Just like anything, it gets better and easier the more you practice and gain experience as a performer. This is your show; you are the star. They are paying for your individual attention; make it work their money. If you run out of things to say, moan and groan. People love to hear someone demanding them to fuck them harder over and over again. Name repetition is also good. It is a fact that the more you say someone’s name, the more they will be psychologically attached to you.
BASICS ABOUT THE SOFTWARE AND SYSTEM
LOGGING INTO THE PERFORMER APPLICATION:
- Open the Performer Application Software.
- Log in.
- Once completely logged in:
- Click “Broadcast”. You will see a preview window open up where you will be able to see yourself. If the flash interface opens up asking you to allow or deny, please select “ALLOW” and also click “REMEMBER”.
- After you click “Broadcast”, click “Chat” to enter your chat room.
- You should now see customers pop up as they enter your chat room.
- Yellow – VIP member
- White – VIP member or Registered User( VIP’s can log in as Yellow or White)
- Gray – Guest User
- Red – Monitor (Company Employee)
- Blue – Admin
FUNCTIONS IN THE PERFORMER APPLICATION
- Preview – Opens up your preview window. This should already be open once you click Broadcast.
- Alert – Click this if you have any major problems, either technical or with customers. Once you click it, a chat monitor will assist you.
- Break – If you need to leave the camera for any reason, click the break button. Once you come back, click it again to come off break. If you need to leave for any period of time longer than 10 minutes, it is suggested that you log off completely.
- Whispering –Whispering means, only the customer whispering to you can see what they are typing. To whisper, simply put a / and their screen name into the chat bar and type your message. You can whisper to studio administrators and monitors, but not customers. For example, below is how you would type your message:/monitor Can you help me please?
- Ban/Eject/Silence – If you get a spammer in your room, or an abusive customer, you can Ban, Eject, or Silence them. Please do not abuse this privilege. It is only meant to be used when absolutely necessary. To do this, right click on the customer’s name in the list, and select which penalty you would like to apply to the customer. Be prepared to supply a reason as well.
Quick messages :
To setup your quick messages, follow the steps below:
- Click quick messages
- Click toolbar visible
- Click configure
- Start creating personalized messages
You can write up to 10 messages and save them for quick use when your room is busy. Your titled messages will show up at the bottom of the performer application, and can be used by just a quick click of the buttons.
- Cam2cam is available between you and a VIP customer during a private show
- Their window will show up in your performer application when enabled
- A lot of customers like to play it off like they work for the company, or are talent scouts or whatever. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. Our employees will never ask you to get naked for any reason. The only person you need to listen to in the Chat system is the MONITOR and they will show up in the color RED. If you see a customer that says MONITOR in any other color than red, do not listen to them.
- You can never have anyone other than yourself on camera at any time. Very important. If you want to have someone work with you, contact us and we will get them set up as a model and create a couple profile for you to work with them.
Once again, welcome to Flirt4Free. We look forward to a long working relationship with you and hope that you found this information useful. If you have any input that you think would be helpful to other models, feel free to let us know. Best of luck!
The following Rules and Regulations must be followed by all broadcasters. Penalties and possible termination can result from violating these rules. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ERROR! If you have questions or concerns, please contact your studio manager.
|What can be broadcast (either actual or simulated)?||Open Room||Private Room|
|Flirting to earn more private minutes||Always|
|See through or crotch-less bottoms||No||Yes|
|Smoking cigarettes or cigars||No||Yes*|
|Derogatory remarks or disrespectful tones||No||Yes*|
|Exposing genitalia or anus||No||Yes|
|Penetration with dildos or other approved toys||No||Yes|
|Tip begging or lying for money (Possible Termination)||Never|
|Having anyone else on camera with you||Never**|
|Vomiting, urinating or defecating||Never|
|Use of objects like bottles, fruits or vegetables||Never|
|Having animals on camera with you (even pets)||Never|
|Playing audible unapproved music||YES|
|Going off camera or sleeping while broadcasting||Never|
|Wearing hats or visors||Never|
|Redirecting our customers to any site (Possible Termination)||Never***|
|Revealing anyone’s personal information (Possible Termination)||Never****|
|Giving out non-Flirt4Free email address (Possible Termination)||Never****|
|Displaying logos, trademarks or copyrighted works||Never|
|Using disrespectful tones with VS Staff||Never|
|Evading chat filter||Never|
|Speaking badly about our site||Never|
* By customer request only ** Unless you are logged into the appropriate couples account *** Redirecting customer to any site other than Flirt4Free.com **** Personal information includes, but is not limited to personal email address, phone number, instant message info, address, P.O. Box, etc.